Compressor over heat
Sometimes our Compressor gets trip or gets over heat but our every thing is OK. Some of which are this
- Voltage Low Problem
- Over gas Charge
- Capacitor weak
- Outdoor Unit to be in the sun
But i faced new problem compressor triping. When carbon comes to the Rotary ( common running stating ) point, Then its electric thumbnail sparks and the compressor gets tripped we should remove carbon and attach electric thumbnail well. Be care full, these electric thumbnail shouldn’t attach with one another.
After this if our every thing is OK then our Compressor winding is weak we should change our compressor.
You should read it :
- Window AC wiring connection with Diagram
- How to Service window AC Tips
- How Check Rotary Compressor is damage or not
- Blower Fan Speed low and Ice on Evaporator