How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill 2019
This Electricity calculator is very simple, We just need to keep some things in mind.
- 1000 watt = 1 KWh (Kilo watt hour)
- 1 Unit = 1000 watt
- 1 Unit = 1 KWh (Kilo watt hour)
A consumer consumes 2000 watts load per hour daily for one month. Calculate The Total Energy bill of the consumer if per unit rate is 15 (In $, £, €, INR ,Rs, etc) [Take 1 month = 30 Days].
1unit = 1kWh.
So Total kWh = 2000 Watts x 24 Hrs x 30 Days = 1440000 watts/hour.
we Want to convert it into Units, Where is 1unit = 1kWh.
So total Consumed units. 1440000/1000…… (k=kilo=1000).
Total Units = 1440.
Cost of per unit is 15.
So total Cost or Electricity bill= 1440 x 15 = 21600. (In $, £, €, INR ,Rs, etc)
You may also read:
- PCB not working Solve|Check Important Parts
- Crrier DC inverter Error Code list
- Compressor Blast why and how (reasons)
- Window ac condenser leakage problem solve