India and New Zealand will face off in a limited series featuring three T20s and 3 ODIs that will start between November 18 and November 30 and the series will be live and exclusive only on Prime Video, the official India Territory rights holder to broadcast all men’s and women’s cricket exclusively in New Zealand.
Prime Video will offer its fans and subscribers a wide range of coverage including live commentary and match programming in English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu. Fans will also be treated to graphics in these languages.
The captain and former cricketers like Ravi Shastri, Zuhair Khan, Ashish Nehra, Gundaba Viswanath, Anjum Chopra, and Venkatpathi Raju, among others, will bring the matches alive with their insightful commentaries in different languages as India tries to make things right against Neo. Zealand.
The full list of commentators on the series includes the following names:
|Einglish||Ravi Shastri||Harsha Bhogel||Anjum Chopra||Simon Dole||Gaurav Kapoor (presenter)|
|Indian||Zuhair Khan||Ashish Nehra||Ajay Jadeja||mohamed how||Ajit Agarkar|
|Tamil||W in Raman||Heming Badani||L Sivaramakrishnan||S Sriram|
|kannada||Gundaba Viswanath||veda krishnamurthi||Shankar Prasad||Venkatesh Prasad||as armies|
|telugu||Venkatpathi Raju||Sunita Anand||Sudhir Malovidi||Vijay Maloidy|
Prime Video will also offer a one-hour live introductory presentation in English before each game. The mid-innings break will include a 15-minute show that will be a summary of the first innings and a preview of the second. Live programming also includes a post-match presentation and 30-minute analysis by Prime Video’s group of cricket experts.
Organizing a new live sports viewing experience, Prime Video will offer customers new features such as an in-game language selector and “Rapid Recap”. The in-game language selector will allow customers to seamlessly change the language (for example, from English to Hindi) without exiting the launcher. Customers who join a game in progress can catch up on the most important in-game events using Rapid Recap before going live automatically.
The New Zealand Men’s India Tour will be the first live cricket series on Prime Video to feature ads, helping brands reach Prime Video’s premium base of highly engaged customers, spread across the country. Prime Video has welcomed Airtel Xstream Fiber as the presenting sponsor of the six-match limited international broadcast. Consumer brands such as MPL, Nescafé, Noise, OLX Autos and Vida joined as co-sponsors. Additionally, brands such as AMFI and DBS have been confirmed as advertisers.
Speaking about the upcoming series, Sushant Sreeram, Director – SVOD business, Prime Video, India, said, “There are many heterogeneous things about India’s delightfully diverse when it comes to entertainment – be it the choice of language, types of shows and movies, and devices that customers prefer to watch. Their favorite entertainment on them, and so much more.But there is one absolute unit that everyone across the country unanimously feels passionate about, and that is cricket!
Now with live cricket, made immersive and accessible with multilingual feeds, great studio programming and an impressive line-up of commentators to take us through the series, we’re confident that we’ll not only offer a superior experience to the legions of cricket fans in the country, but make Prime Video even more. Excitement, happiness and first choice of entertainment for everyone,” added Sreeram.
To watch matches, consumers can go to the Prime Video app on their own devices where they will be able to find the live match located on the homepage. On Android devices and Smart TV, they can select a file cricket tab in the top navigation bar. The landing page for the cricket section will display live matches as well as full playbacks of past matches. Consumers can choose the language stream of their choice to enjoy the match.
The page will also display the main highlights of the matches – Super Sixes and short highlights, for a quick catch-up. Fans can stream these matches online through web browser, mobile devices, internet connected TVs, set-top boxes, Fire TV Stick and other compatible devices. For a list of Prime Video compatible devices, or to register, please visit primevideo.com.
As part of the multi-year partnership, international men’s and women’s cricket matches played in New Zealand in all formats – will be available exclusively on Prime Video India.
ABOUT PRIME VIDEO
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers Prime members a selection of award-winning Amazon Originals, and thousands of movies and TV shows – all while making it easy to find what they love to watch in one place. Find out more at PrimeVideo.com.
- Included with Prime Video:Matches will be available alongside thousands of popular TV shows and movies across languages and geographies, including Hindi films like Shershaah, Soorarai Potru, Toofaan, Sardar Udham, Gehraiyaan, Jai Bhim, Jalsa, Coolie No. 1, Gulabo Sitabo, Shakuntala Devi, Sherni, Hello Charlie, Cold Case, Narappa, Sara’s, Sarpatta Parambarai, Kuruthi, Joji, Malik, V, #HOME and Tuck Jagadish, along with Amazon original series produced in India such as The Family Man, Mirzapur, Made in Heaven, Four More Screenshots Please!, Mumbai Diaries 26/11, Suzhal – The Vortex, Modern Love Mumbai, Modern Love Hyderabad, Paatal Lok, Bandish Bandits, Hush Hush, Breathe: Into The Shadows, Guilty Minds, Comicstaan, Comicstaan Semma Comedy Pa and Inside Edge, and Amazon Originals like Maja Ma and Ammu. World famous Amazon assets such as The Lord of The Rings are also included: The Rings of Power, The Terminal List, The Tomorrow War, Coming 2 America, Cinderella, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm, Reacher, Without Remorse, The Wheel of Time, American Gods, One Night in Miami, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Boys, Hunters, Cruel Summer, Fleabag, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and more, available for unlimited streaming as part of your Prime membership. Prime Video includes content across Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi and Bengali. Prime Video is available in India at no additional cost with Prime Membership for only $1,499 per year. New customers can learn more at amazon.in/prime .
- Prime Video Mobile Edition: Consumers can also enjoy Prime Video’e exclusive library of content including live cricket with Prime Video Mobile Edition at $599 per year. This mobile-only, single-user annual video plan gives everyone access to high-quality entertainment exclusively on their mobile device. Users can sign up for this plan via the Prime Video app (on Android) or the website.
- Immediate entry: PrimeMembers can watch anywhere, anytime on the Prime Video app for smart TVs, mobile devices, Fire TV, Fire TV stick, Fire tablets, Apple TV and multiple game consoles. Prime Video is also available to consumers with Airtel, Vodafone prepaid and postpaid subscription plans. In the Prime Video app, Prime members can download episodes to their mobile devices and tablets and watch them anywhere offline at no additional cost.
- Enhanced Experiences: Make the most of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD and HDR compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive access to X-rays, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with selected mobile downloads for offline viewing.
- video entertainment the shop: In addition to a Prime Video subscription, customers can also purchase additional subscriptions to other streaming services, as well as get the ability to rent movies on Prime Video.
- Main video channels: Prime Video Channels provides convenient, friction-free access to a wide range of premium content from multiple video streaming services all available in one destination – the Prime Video website and apps. Prime members can purchase additional subscriptions and enjoy hassle-free entertainment, simplified discovery, frictionless payments, and more.
- Leasing: Consumers can Enjoy more movies from new releases to classic favourites, available to rent – no Prime membership required. View available titles by visitingcom / shop. The rental destination can be accessed via the STORE tab on primevideo.com, the Prime Video app on Android smartphones, Smart TVs, connected STBs and Fire TV stick.
This is a shared post