The glory of Khwaja Khwajagan, the Sultan of India, Ataye Rasool Sayyedna Moinuddin Hassan Ajmeri (born 535 AH and died 6 Rajab 631 AH) is unique and great. His visit to India gave a lot of boost to Islam. The virtues of Sarkar Khwaja Gharib Nawaz (RA) defeated the sorcerers and Hindu Jogis here and raised the voice of Islam. The second is that your righteous deeds made such an impact in their hearts that one by one the infidels of India converted to Islam.
Sultan Al Hind Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Ajmeri (RA) was an Arif-e-Rabbani and a perfect saint as well as a mentor and guide. You have worked with your morals and character, discoveries and virtues, and at the same time, those sayings and sayings that fell into your heart have also proved to be very useful, which fell like a flower from your language and continued to influence hearts. A special part of your teachings and sayings is still present in the Daalil-ul-Arifeen, which was written by your Khaleef Khawaja Qutb-ud-Din Bakhtiar Kaki, peace be upon him. We go so that even this chapter of Khawaja’s life cannot be missed, and a revolution is created in our lives. Hazrat Khawaja Pak says:
* Whoever finds something from service, then it is necessary that he should not transgress even the slightest bit from the order of the mentor and should be engaged in service.
* Prayer is God’s trust for the servants, so the servants should fulfill its right in such a way that there is no betrayal in it.
Prayer is a member of religion and a member is a pillar, so when the pillar is established, the house is also established.
* Whoever feeds the hungry, Allah will place seven screens between him and Hell on the Day of Resurrection, each of which will be equal to the journey of five hundred years.
Whoever swears falsely, it is as if he has deserted his family. The blessing is taken away from his house.
* In (God’s) love, he is the one who is so overcome with passion and desire that a hundred thousand swords strike his head, even then he does not know it.
* A person is true in friendship, that even if his body is torn to pieces and burnt to ashes in the fire, he will not die.
A lover’s heart is the fire of love. Except the truth, whatever comes into his heart burns and disappears because there is no fire greater than the fire of love.
* Eating deliberately in a cemetery is a grave sin. Whoever eats deliberately is cursed and a hypocrite, because the cemetery is a place of lesson and not of greed.
* There is no greater sin than hurting a Muslim brother for no reason, in which both God and the Messenger are angry.
* It is also a great sin that when hearing the name of Allah Ta’ala or hearing the words of Allah, his heart is not softened and his faith is not increased by fear of God.
* And he said: Those who laugh while listening to the remembrance of Allah or the Word of God are certainly hypocrites (because laughing at the time of remembrance of Allah is not the work of a believer).
* The heart in which there is love for Ulama and Mashaykh, the worship of a thousand years is written in his book of deeds.
* And he said: I have seen written in Fatawa Zahiriya that the Prophet of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: Whoever visits the scholars and serves them for seven days, Allah will forgive him all his sins and for seven thousand years. His good deeds are recorded in his book of deeds such as fasting during the day and standing (in prayer) at night.
* It is necessary for the devotee to follow whatever he hears from the tongue of the Peer with great joy and to perform the service of the Peer, to be present in the service, if he cannot perform the regular service, then he must try to do so.
* Surah Al-Fatiha is the cure for all pains and diseases. The disease that cannot be cured by any treatment is removed by performing the duty of morning prayer and reading Surah Al-Fatiha forty-one times with Bismillah among the Sunnah.
* And he said in the hadith: Al-Fatihah is the cure for all diseases.
A person who appoints Wird should read it daily and if he cannot read it during the day, then he must read it at night, but he must read it. After that, engage in some other work because it is in the hadith sharif that the one who abandons the word is cursed.
* And he said: Once Maulana Razi-ud-Din (may Allah have mercy on him) fell from his horse, which injured his feet. So I remembered that he used to recite Surah Yasin after the morning prayer, he did not recite it today.
* Unless a person renounces the world, the world, and his own self in the way of conduct, he cannot enter the people of conduct.
No sin can harm you as much as humiliating a Muslim brother.
* If something will be taken to heaven on the Day of Judgment, it is zuhd (disenchantment with the world) and not knowledge.
The company of good people is better than good deeds and the company of bad people is worse than bad deeds.
* Three people are better in the world: (1) The scholar who speaks from his knowledge (2) The one who is away from greed and greed (3) The scholar who always describes the friend (i.e. God).
Dervish means that whoever comes should not be deprived. (All these sayings are selected from Dilil al-Arifin)
* The sign of knowing God is that man runs away from creation and remains silent in knowledge.
* A sign of love is to always be engaged in obedience and still be afraid of being reprimanded.
A murid deserves to be called a poor man when he does not remain in mortal life. People asked when a murid should be considered steadfast. He said, when he is twenty years old and the angel who writes his sins cannot write even one of his sins. (Derived from Sir Awaliya, Kirmani)
* Arif is a person who removes the thought of others from his heart so that he becomes one and alone like a friend (God) alone.
* My Murshid Khwaja Uthman Haruni (may God bless him and grant him peace) says: A believer is one who likes three things: 1) poverty 2) illness 3) death. Whoever loves these things, Allah Almighty and the angels love him and his reward will be Paradise.
* A faqir is one who does not deprive him of his needs if someone presents them to him.
* Mutawakkil (trustworthy) is the one who endures suffering from creation and does not describe it as a complaint to anyone.
* People cannot be close to God unless they observe prayer; Because this prayer is the ascension of a believer. I continued circumambulating the Kaaba for a period of time when I reached the truth, the Kaaba began to circumambulate me.
There are three types of repentance for lovers: 1: Repentance 2: Renunciation of conflict 3: Being free from oppression.
True in love is that when he is suffering from trials, he accepts them with cheerfulness and enthusiasm.
* Rabi’a Basriya said: The truth in the friendship of a teacher is that when he suffers any pain or heartache, he forgets this grief and pain by watching his friend. (From Munis al-Arwah: 38 to 41, from Shehzadi Jahan Ara Begum, translated by Maulana Dr. Muhammad Asim Azmi Ghosvi)
A saint in the path of love is one who removes his heart from the two worlds.
The real patient is the one who, when he is hurt by the creatures, he complains to someone and does not mention it to anyone.
* The sign of a saint is to like death, to leave luxury and comfort and to be engaged in the remembrance of Allah Almighty.
* The best time is when the heart is free from whispers.
Wherever you go, don’t show anyone’s heart and wherever you live, stay like an anonymous person.
* Four things are the essence of the self (i.e. they are of the qualities of the self): 1: To show Tungri in Dervish. 2: Looking comfortable in hunger. 3: To be happy in grief. 4: Behaving in a friendly manner even with enemies.
He said: A disciple will be considered firm and firm in his repentance when the angel on his left side does not write down a single sin of his for twenty years.
Raqim al-Haruf (Shaykh Abdul Haq Muhaddith Dehlavi, author of Akhbar al-Akhyar) submits that this is also narrated from Akbar al-Muthaddeen and some late Sufis have stated the fact that it is necessary for the murid to repent and ask for forgiveness at all times. It is necessary and sin is not written when there is repentance and forgiveness. Don’t be a jerk at all. For this reason, the Mashaikhs urge their devotees to repent and seek forgiveness while they sleep, so that the sins of the day that have not yet been recorded due to God’s mercy will not be recorded or revealed. Delhi)
He said: Arifs have a very high position. When they reach the position of Irfan, they see the whole world and everything (and whatever is in the world) between their two fingers. It will happen!)
He said: The minimum level of a knower in love is that he should manifest the attributes of truth, and the rank of a perfect knower in love is that if someone comes with a claim against him, he should arrest him with his power.
He said: The sign of misfortune is that someone commits a sin, yet still hopes to be accepted by God.
* There is a great level of generosity who has received blessings through generosity.
* People do not reach the goal of nearness except in the performance of prayer, because prayer is the ascension of a believer. (Akhbar Al-Akhiyaro Mons Al-Arawah)
By studying these sayings and sayings, it is proved that the original mission of Hazrat Khwaja Hazrat was to spread the light of true religion and correct Sufism, to quench the thirst of those who follow the path of truth and knowledge, and to preach Islam in India. But unfortunately, today, forgetting this mission, people have only made pilgrimage and sightseeing as the goal, and many people have considered Mazar Khawaja as a source of profit.
Today, it is necessary that the message of Islam be spread from Astana Khawaja, Tawheed be taught, Shariah and Tariqat be imparted, and the knowledge of the Book and Sunnah be spread, and religious education be promoted, so that the light of Islam shines from home to home. May the true teachings of Islam be spread, and the cremation of bigotry and narrow-mindedness take place and sectarianism reach its end. There is someone who will respond to the voice of Khawaja Gharib Nawaz and move forward with his mission, spread the light of truth and justice in this environment of oppression and rebellion.
By: Mufti Muhammad Abdul Mubeen Naumani Qadri
Founding member: Al-Majam al-Islami, Mubarakpur Azamgarh