The month of Rajabullah is the month of the Lord Almighty
The seventh month of the Islamic year is Rajab Al-Murjib. The reason for this name is that Rajab is derived from Tarjib and Tarjib means to honor. The Arabs used to call this blessed month the month of Allah. And used to pay great respect, that is why this blessed month has been named as Rajab – Rajab is also called Asm (Deaf) because no cry was heard in it, nor was it heard. The clanking of weapons was heard in the holy month – on the first day of this holy month Hazrat Nuh (peace be upon him) boarded the boat and on the fourth day of the same holy month the Battle of Safin took place and on the twenty-seventh night of the same holy month Hazrat Aqdas The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) performed Miraj Sharif, in which he had to visit the heavens and heaven and hell and be honored with the divine vision – and on the twenty-eighth date of the same month, Sayyid Al-Kunain was sent to the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). The blessed month is also called “Asb” because in this blessed month, Allah, the Exalted, pours His mercy and forgiveness on His servants. – In the era of Jahiliyyah, when the oppressed wanted to pray for the oppressor, he used to pray in the month of Rajab al-Murjab, which was popular with God. Therefore, many hadiths indicate the greatness of this holy month.
Virtues of the month of Rajab al-Murjab:
The month of Rajab al-Murjab is one of the four months mentioned in the Holy Quran:Minha Arbaata Haram ,, that is, one of the four most important months is Rajab, and in the books of hadiths, the great virtue of the month of Rajab al-Murjab is also mentioned. See some blessed hadiths:
* The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: Rajab is the month of Allah, and Sha’ban is my month and Ramadan is the month of my ummah – (Narrated by Abu al-Fath in Amalia/Maslib Min-Sunnah, p. 126)
* The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: Indeed, Rajab is a glorious month, in which the reward for good deeds is doubled. If a person fasts one day of Rajab, it is as if he had fasted for a whole year. Al-Sunnah/page/126) In this blessed month, Allah Almighty sent Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa, may God bless him and grant him peace- (Narrated by al-Bayhaqi in Shab al-Iman/Mastab al-Sunnah/ page, 127)
The superiority of the month of Rajab al-Murjib over the other months is like the superiority of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) over the rest of the prophets, and the superiority of the month of Ramadan over the other months is like the superiority of Allah over all the servants. Positive Min-Sunnah/page/128)
Fasting in the month of Rajab al-Murjab is a reward. The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: Rajab is a glorious month. In it, Allah, the Exalted, doubles the good deeds of a person who fasts one day of Rajab, as if he had fasted a year. And whoever fasts the seven days of Rajab, the seven gates of Hell will be closed on him, and whoever fasts the eight days of Rajab, the eight gates of Paradise will be opened for him. If he fasts for ten days, then Allah will give him whatever he asks for, and whoever fasts for fifteen days of Rajab, then a messenger will call from the sky that your past sins are forgiven and now you should act anew. Start and whoever fasts more, Allah will give him more.
(Positive from Sunnah/page/126)
* Hazrat Sayyidna Isa (peace be upon him) once passed near a mountain and saw that rays of light were coming out of the mountain, so he said in the presence of Allah, the Most High. Allow the mountain to speak with me – You had to ask so much that the mountain said, O Spirit of God! what do you want? So you asked, how is this shine of yours? The mountain said, “There is a male God in me, by whose blessing all this shine is visible – then you said in the presence of the Almighty, Mullah! Bring this man of God before me – then the mountain split open and a handsome and handsome elder appeared from it. May it be so long that I can receive the blessing of the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) so that I can also enter his ummah – so at that time I have been busy worshiping in this mountain for six hundred years – Hazrat Sayyiduna Isa (peace be upon him) said, God! Is there anyone on earth who is greater than this person in your opinion? So Allah Almighty said O Jesus! Whoever fasts one day in the month of Rajab, a member of the Ummah Muhammadiyah, in my opinion, will be even more senior than that person- (Nuzhata Majlis/Volume 1/Page/130)
* The first Thursday of the month of Rajab al-Murjib is called Lailatah al-Ragheeb – Hadiths have been narrated in its virtue, similarly, the twenty-seventh night of this holy month is a very blessed night, because on that night Sayyid al-Anbiya Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa, may God bless him and grant him peace, will visit Miraj Sharif. Sing and be blessed with the wealth of God’s vision! Fasting should be done on the twenty-seventh day – The Holy Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: Whoever fasts on the twenty-seventh of Rajab, he will get the reward of fasting for sixty months – (Ghanita Talibeen/Volume 1/Page/182)
* Hazrat Ikramah narrates on the authority of Hazrat Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him: The Holy Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, said: Rajab is the month of God, Shaban is my month, and Ramadan is the month of my Ummah – Hazrat Musa bin Imran (RA) says: I heard Anas bin Malik (RA) saying: There is a river in Paradise called Rajab, whose water is whiter than milk and sweeter than honey. I will fast for one day, may God Almighty give him water from this canal – Hazrat Dhul-Nun Masri, may God have mercy on him, says: Rajab is the month of avoiding calamities, Shaban is the month of performing acts of worship, and Ramadan is the month of waiting for blessings. He does not associate with worship and does not wait for blessings, he is one of the people of falsehood.
He further said: Rajab is the month of plowing, Sha’ban is the month of watering and Ramadan is the month of reaping, and whoever sows reaps and is rewarded for his deeds, and whoever wastes his crops will be reaped on the day of harvest. He regrets when he finds it contrary to his assumptions and sees a bad end – Some righteous people said: The year is like a tree, Rajab is the days of its leaves, Sha’ban is the days of bringing its fruits and Ramadan is the days of picking fruits – they say: Allah has the characteristics of attaining the forgiveness of the Lord Almighty, attaining Sha’ban intercession, Ramadan increasing good deeds, Laylat al-Qadr the descent of mercy and the Day of Arafah the completion of religion –
Hazrat Mazni narrates on the authority of Hazrat Hussain bin Ali, may Allah be pleased with him: He said: Fast in the month of Rajab, because the fast of Rajab is repentance (acceptance of repentance) by Allah, the Most High. I heard from the Holy Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, that he said: Whoever fasts one day of Rajab is as if he fasted for a thousand years, and it is as if he freed a thousand slaves, and whoever fasted in this month He gave alms in Mubarak as if he had given a thousand dinars in charity, and Allah, the Exalted, writes on his body a thousand good deeds for every stroke, elevates him a thousand degrees, and erases a thousand sins with it, and every fast and every He writes down the reward of a thousand Hajjs and a thousand Umrahs in exchange for charity – for this he builds a thousand palaces and a thousand rooms in Paradise, and each room will have a thousand tents and each tent will have a thousand hours, which are a thousand times bigger than the sun. She will be more beautiful – (Ghaneetha Talibeen/page/429)
*Kareem Ganjpuran Porpelli Bhait_UP
Contact: [email protected]