A vacuum pump is a device that removes gas molecules from a sealed volume in order to leave behind a partial vacuum. The first vacuum pump was invented in 1650 by Otto von Guericke, and was preceded by the suction pump, which dates to antiquity.
- High Efficiency and Low Noise, Heavy-duty Aluminum Alloy Casing
- Oil Drain Plug Positioned at Bottom of Oil Reservoir,Internal High Volume Cooling Fan for Extended U
- Exhaust Port with Exhaust Cap, Direct Drive Motor Allowing Easy Starting Which is Maintenance Free
- Oil Sight Glass For Monitoring Oil Levels, ON/OFF Switch
- Non Slip Cushion Handle, Comes With a Bottle of Vacuum Oil
608 total views, 2 views today