Bosch Washing Machine Error Codes
Bosch Washing Machine Error Codes
Washing Machine is useful Product from Every home And it is a product used in every home Sometimes it contains an error code. We can fix some error codes at home and we need to call a technician to fix some error codes. In this post you will find all the error codes of Bosch washing machine and I hope you will benefit a lot from this post. If you find it helpful, please share this post.
|F01||Water intake timeout (Faulty Aquastop)|
|F04||Motor fault (No tacho signal)|
|F05||Uncontrolled motor startup High resistance connections|
|F06||Short on NTC|
|F07||Open circuit NTC|
|F08||Door open when program started|
|F10||Communication error. In main program after 11 minutes. In test after 1.5 minutes|
|F11||Overheating Heat sink or motor control PCB. Fault detected eight times|
|F12||Short circuit. Motor faulty. Free running diode faulty|
|F13||Mains voltage too high|
|F14||Mains voltage too low|
|F15||Faulty temperature sensor on motor PCB|
|F16||Faulty rinse sensor|
|F18||Pump/ Drain time-out|
|F23||Flooded base s/w activated|
|F42, F43, F44||Motor fault indicated|
Bosch Washing Machine Troubleshooting
Faults: Water is leaking out
- Attach/replace the drainage hose correctly.
- Tighten the screw connection of the supply hose.
Faults: No water supply. Detergent not dispensed.
- Start/Reload button not pressed?
- Tap not turned on?
- Filter blocked? Clean the filter
Faults: Washing machine door cannot be opened.
- Safety function active
- Is the Childproof lock activated? To deactivate: → “Childproof lock”
- – – –δ (Rinse hold = without final spin) selected?
- Can the door be opened by emergency release only?
Faults: Programme does not start
- Start/Reload button pressed or Ready in time selected?
- Washing machine door closed?
- Is the Childproof lock activated? To deactivate: →”Childproof lock”
Faults: Detergent solution is not emptied
- – – – 0 (Rinse hold = without final spin) selected?
- Clean the detergent solution pump
- Clean the waste pipe and/or drainage hose
Faults: Water not visible in the drum
Cause/remedial action: Not a fault – water below the visible area
Faults: Spin result not satisfactory. Laundry wet/too damp.
- Not a fault – the unbalanced load detection system has interrupted the spin because the laundry is unevenly distributed. Distribute large and small items of laundry evenly in the drum.
- Spin speed selected too low?
Faults: Spin cycle started and stopped several times.
Cause/remedial action: Not a fault – the unbalanced-load detection system is adjusting the imbalance.
Faults: The programme duration is longer than usua
- Not a fault – the unbalanced-load detection system is adjusting the imbalance by repeatedly distributing the laundry.
- Not a fault – the foam detection system active – adds an additional rinse cycle.
Faults: The programme duration changes during the wash cycle
Cause/remedial action: Not a fault – the programme sequence is optimised for the particular washing process. This may lead to occasional changes in the programme duration in the display pane
Faults: Residual water in the compartment (flower) for care products
- Not a fault – the effect of the care product is not affected.
- Clean the insert if necessary
Faults: Odours in the washing machine
Cause/remedial action: Run the Θ Drum clean programme without laundry. Use standard detergent
Faults: The symbol (foam) flashes in the display panel. Foam may escape from the detergent drawer.
- Too much detergent used?
- Mix one tablespoon of fabric softener with 1/2 litre water and pour into compartment ‘pause’ (not for outdoor fabrics, sportswear fabrics or those made with down) Reduce the detergent dosage for the next wash cycle.
- Improper detergent use? Only use detergent suitable for front-loading washing machines
Faults: Intense noise, vibrations and “wandering” during spinning
- Is the appliance levelled? Level the appliance
- Are the appliance feet fixed? Secure the appliance fee
- Transport locks removed? Remove the transport locks
Faults: Display panel/indicator lamps do not function during operation
- Power cut?
- Circuit breakers tripped? Switch the circuit breakers back on or replace them
- If the fault occurs repeatedly, call the after-sales service
Faults: Detergent residues on the laundry
- Occasionally, phosphate-free detergents contain water-insoluble residues
- Select Rinse/Freshen up or brush the laundry after washing
Faults: NO appears on the display panel in reload model
- Water level too high. Not possible to add laundry. Close the washing machine door immediately, if necessary
- To continue the programme, press Start/Reload
Faults: YES appears on the display panel in reload model
Cause/remedial action: The washing machine door is unlocked. It is possible to add laundry
Faults: The colon in the “Ready in” display (:) flashes on the display panel.
Cause/remedial action: The mains voltage is too low
Faults: The single dot (.) flashes
Cause/remedial action: The undervoltage has caused the wash programme to be extended
If you cannot correct a fault yourself (after switching off/on) or a repair is required:
- Set the programme selector to off position. The appliance is switched off.
- Unplug the mains plug from the socket.
- Turn off the tap and call the after-sales service
Bosch Waschine Machine Manual and Installation PDF
Bosch Washing Use and Care Manual, Installation Instructions PDF