Install the indoor unit:
- Where airflow is not blocked and cool air spreads over the entire room
- Where the condensing water can be easily drained out, and where it is easily connected to outdoor unit.
- Where it is out of reach of children
- Select the place where the wall is strong enough to withstand the full weight and vibration of the unit.
- Be sure to leave enough space to allow access for routine maintenance. The installation site should be 98 inch or more above the floor.
- Where it is 39 inch or more away from TV set or any other electric appliances
- Select a place where the filter can be easily taken out.
- Make sure that the indoor unit is installed in accordance with installation dimension instructions.
- Do not use the unit in the laundry or around the swimming pool etc.
Install the outdoor unit:
- Where noise and outflow air emitted by unit will not annoy neighbors.
- Where there is sufficent ventilation.
- Where there is no obstruction blocking the air inlet or outlet.
- Where it is able to withstand the full weight and vibration.
- Where it is dry and the unit is not expose to direct sunshine or strong wind.
- Make sure that the outdoor unit is installed in accordance with the installation instruction, and is convenient for maintenance and repair.
- Where the height difference between indoor and outdoor units is within 1ft, and the length of the connecting tubing does not exceed 32ft.
- Where it is out of reach of Children.
- Where the unit does not have negative impact on pedestrian or city amenity.
Safety Precautions for Electrical Wiring
- A dedicated power supply circuit should be used in accordance with local electrical safety regulations.
- Don’t drag the power cord.
- The unit should be reliably earthed and connected to an exclusive earth device by the professionals.
- The air swith must have the functions of megnetic tripping and heat tripping to prevent short circuit and overloading.
- The minimum distance between the unit and combustive surface is 5ft
- The appliance shall be installed in accordance with national wiring regulations
- An all-pole disconnection switch having a contact separation of at least 1/8inch in all poles should be connected in fixed wiring
135 total views, 2 views today