Videocon washing machine timer connection:
When we buy Videocon timer we can see 5 wires or 6 wires. if we see 6 wires on timer then 2 wires is of Motor 2 wires is Neutral and Phase and 2 wires is of Verzer.
if we see 5 wires on timer then 2 wires is of Motor 2 wires is Neutral and Phase and 1 wire is of Verzer.
How we can trace wire :
we can see 3 wires as long wires Two of them are motor wires and one is Phase. Orange wire is Phase and Blue and Red wires is of Motor. Yellow Wire is Neutral and brown wire is for Verzer.
Sometimes we see a extra wire with yellow wire this wire is for Verzer Neutral and Brown wire is for Verzer Phase.
In Urdu and Hindi
jab ham videocon washing machine ka timer buy karty hai to kisi kisi ma 6 wires dekhny ko milyi hai or kisi kisi ma 5 wires. preshany ki koi bat nahi.
agar 6 wire wala ha to 2 wires motor ki hai 2 Neutral and Phase hai or 2 wires Verzer k liye ha.
agar 5 wire wala ha to 2 wires motor ki hai 2 Neutral and Phase hai or 1 wire Verzer k liye ha.
Orange wire Phase k liye and Blue and Red wires Motor k liye hai . Yellow Neutral hai and brown wire is for Verzer. or kisi kisi timer ma yellow k sath 1 or wire hoti ha wo Verzer ki Neutral hoti or Brown Phase.
Diagram Videocon Timer
HVAC and RAC Learn platform
- You can Also Subscribe on YouTube
- You can also Like on Facebook Page
- Also read Article in English , Urdu , Hindi on Website
- Click here For HVAC and RAC JOB
You should Read It :
- How to check Inverter Refrigerator Compressor
- Ammonia Gas Uses and Effects on body and Environment
- Refrigerant R600a Gas Back Pressure and Flammable
- The refrigerator is not cooling Solve with Simple Tips
You can Buy HVAC Tools here: