Fan Motor Over Heat Winding Solve
Fan Motor Over Heat : Each fan or Blower motor has a Temperature sensor when his winding heat up then this sensor cut OFF the Circuit and Turn OFF the Motor. This Sensor safe Motor.
This sensor has set temperature, If the motor gets warmer than the set temperature, Then the sensor turns off the motor. this sensor work like Safety Device.
Sometimes this Sensor has damage and then motor does not work. we should open the Body of Motor and check the sensor If the winding is OK and problem in his Sensor we should change sensor. we can check his sensor with Multi Meter by Continuity.
Scroll Down and Watch Video
HVAC and RAC Learn platform
- You can Also Subscribe on YouTube
- You can also Like on Facebook Page
- Also read Article in English , Urdu , Hindi on Website
- Click here For HVAC and RAC JOB
Watch Video :Temperature Sensor of Fan Motor
You should Read it :
- Refrigerator Compressor Trip again and again
- Air Conditioner Light Blinking Solve Problem
- Which problems comes if AC not serviced
- How To Check AC Gas Without Any Tools
You can Buy HVAC Tools here:
- Refrigerant Freon Leak Detector Buy online
- 3 in 1 Black Pipe Bender |Tube Pipe Bending Tool buy online
- Capacitor Testing Meter Buy Online
- AC Electric Pressure Washer Gun Machine